iHSS-Unified Subscriber Information Management Solution
PertSol’s iHSS is a complete solution for managing subscriber information that contains subscriber information, device profile and state information. It has been designed to cater authentication, authorization and mobility management functions for various networks i.e. GSM, UMTS, LTE, IMS, WiFi and IoT network.
- Manage subscribers’ data and authentication across the network technologies
- Provide high Quality of services along with innovative services
- Support open standard, high scalability & availability along with Cloud ready virtualization
Single Solution for Multiple Functions
iHSS is a one stop solution which unifies multiple functions in one solutions. It includes:
- Home Location Register (HLR) for 2G & 3G network
- Home Subscriber Server (HSS) for LTE and IMS network
- Authentication Centre (AuC) for 2G & 3G network
- Equipment Identitiy Register (EIR)
- Subscriber Location Function (SLF)
- Authentication Server Function (AUSF) for 5G network
- Unified Data Management (UDM) for 5G network
Interworking between different networks
iHSS is capable of interworking between legacy, present day and future networks. It support 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, IMS, Wi-Fi & IoT networks. It is capable of integrating with VLRs and MME implemented across GSM and LTE network operator.
- Support All-IP network compatible SS7, SIGTRAN, Diameter, Radius, MAP, RESTful API, HTTP2 and IT Protocols.
- 2G/3G Networks: HLR—C, D, Lh, and Gr interfaces.
- IMS Networks: IMS—Cx, Sh, Zh, N70 & N71 interfaces for VoLTE and service authentication.
- 4G/LTE Networks: HSS—S6a, Slh, and S6d interface for mobility, authentication and profile management.
- 5G Network: Nudr, Nudm, Nhss interface for UDM and 5GD UDR. Ud interface for EPC/IMS UDR. N8, N12 & N13, Nausf, Nudm for UDM & AUSF.
- Wi-Fi Networks: AAA—S6b, Swx, Swa, and Swm for extending coverage
- Equipment Identity Register: Provides device fraud detection and authorization.
iHSS supports all the latest international standards like 3GPP, TISPAN and ETSI
- Standards: 3GPP 29.228. 29.229; 3GPP2 TSG-X X.S0013-0060 v1.0 and TISPAN; ETSI TS183 033 and 3GPP 29.272.
Multiple Deployment Models
iHSS can be deployed in multiple ways as per the customer’s need as well as existing network architecture. It can be implemented in either one or a combination of following models:
- Cloud (Private or Public)
- Bare Metal/Appliance
- Network Function Virtulization
Future Ready Solution
iHSS is 5G ready and is already compliant to 3GPP Release 15. It has been already evolved to be deployed as Authentication Server Function (AUSF) and Unified Data Management (UDM) for 5G network. Being a software based solution, it will be continuously evolved to support future technologies, standards and prpotocols as well.